Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Guatemala Coffee Grinder is the updated version of your favorite classic: the GUA710. Improvements were made to the grinder burrs, decreased static, better usability, and visual appeal making this the best coffee grinder for professionals. All in all, we're super excited about the new Guatemala and we can't wait for you to dial in your grind with it.
The hopper was increased in capacity for better efficiency. Another improvement was the new burr geometry: this helped with minimizing grind retention so that you can go cup to cup without contamination from bowl to bowl. We also really like the improved usability of this electric coffee grinder. The on/off switch is in a better location and can now be found on the front of the machine and it also has a handy guide for determining grind size.
- Almost residue-free grinding due to vertical burrs.
- Spout with metal knocker and bag clamp for the perfect hold of a coffee bag.
- Height adjustable and removable table for flexible positioning of the coffee grounds container or bag.
- Grind settings recommendation labeled on the grinder.
- Materials: Aluminum Body
- Voltage: 220-240
- Frequencies: 50/60 Hz
- Phases: 1~
- Watts: 1100 W
- Idle Speed: 2900 rpm (50Hz); 3500 rpm (60Hz)
- Burr Diameter: 71 mm
- Burr Material: Special Steel
- Average Grinding Capacity: approx. 800-900 g/min
- Bean Hopper Capacity: approx. 2 lbs. (900 g)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 8.6 x 24.4 x 12.9 (22 x 62 x 33 cm)
- Net Weight: 61.7 lbs. (28 kg)
Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation