Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Available for pre-order, estimated to ship at the end of December.
The EK43 is an exceptionally robust grinder with a high grinding capacity. It produces outstanding particle size spreads to feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste. This is an all-around grinder that can filter, grind espresso, coffee, and Turkish fine as well as spices and grain. Perfect for cafés, restaurants, and bakeries.
One of the things we really like about this model, aside from its iconic shape, is the efficiency of grinding that allows for multitasking. Bags can be clipped to the bag holder and cleaning the spout can be done with the spout holder. Hoppers can be locked with a slide plate to enable an easy exchange of hoppers with different grinding goods.
- 98 mm premium special steel burrs.
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste with an easy and precise grind adjustment.
- Grind more than just coffee: spices, grain, poppyseed, or Turkish fine.
- Robust grinder with a high grinding capacity.
- Voltage // frequencies // phases: 200-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
- Idle speed: 1450 rpm (50 Hz); 1760 rpm (60 Hz)
- Burr diameter: 98 mm
- Burr material: Cast steel
- Average grinding capacity*: 19-21 g/s
- Bean hopper capacity: approx. 1500 g
- Max. nominal power: 1300 W
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 23 x 82.8 x 41 cm
- Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 37 x 58 x 71 cm
- Net weight: 26 kg
- Gross weight: 30 kg
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
About The Brand