Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The E80 Supreme sets the new benchmark in premium espresso grinding. It provides top-notch grinding speed and effortlessly copes with high daily capacities. Its exclusively designed burr geometry and grinding profile surpass even the highest demands, enabling perfect extraction for a superior taste experience.
E80 Supreme Features
Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise.
- 80 mm diameter special steel burrs.
- Top-notch grinding profile for a superior taste experience.
- Powerful motor with active temperature management for high-speed performance.
- Patented Disc Distance Detection (DDD) enables accurate settings of the degree of fineness.
- Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centered coffee outlet.
- Pleasantly quiet grinding.
- High-resolution 88.3 mm display with a wide viewing angle.
- Materials: Aluminum
- Voltage: 220-240
- Frequencies: 50/60 Hz
- Phases: 1~
- Watts: 520/600 W
- Idle Speed: 1400 rpm (50Hz); 1700 rpm (60Hz)
- Burr Diameter: 80 mm
- Burr Material: Special Steel
- Average Grinding Capacity: 50Hz 6-7 g/s @250 µm
- Average Grinding Capacity: 60Hz 7-8 g/s @250 µm
- Bean Hopper: Capacity 4 lbs (1800 g) approx.
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 24.8 x 13.4 in (24 x 63 x 34 cm)
- Net Weight: 38.8 lbs (17.6 kg)
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation