Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 16 and Aug 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The E65S Grind-by-Weight is equipped with an integrated high-precision load cell that weighs the grounds 6000 times per second during the grinding process. This is unmatched control that's fast, absolutely precise, and consistent weight-based grinding.
E65S GbW Features
The motor is designed to handle high workloads. Its equipped with groundbreaking temperature control that creates airflow intake that cools down the motor continuously. This helps to prevent your espresso beans from suffering any possible influences that could have a negative effect on rising temperatures. Even under heavy-duty laboratory tests, where the E65S GbW was used to grind 100 shots straight, the temperature of the coffee never reached the 50-degree mark.
- Patented Disc Distance Detection enables accurate settings of the degree of fineness.
- Adjustable illuminated spout provides a clean and centered coffee outlet.
- An active cooling system maintains low grinding temperatures.
- High-resolution display with a wide viewing angle.
- Materials: Aluminum
- Voltage: 220-240
- Frequencies: 50/60 Hz
- Phases: 1~
- Watts: 449 W
- Idle Speed: 1 400 rpm (50Hz); 1700 rpm (60Hz)
- Burr Diameter: 65 mm
- Burr Material: Special Steel
- Average Grinding Capacity: 4-5 g/s @250̴ µm
- Average Grinding Capacity: 5-6 g/s @250̴ µm
- Bean Hopper: Capacity approx. 1200 g
- Dimensions: 7.6 x̴ 24.4 x 11.1 in (19.5 x 62̴ x 28.3 cm)
- Net Weight: 26.9 lbs (12.2 kg)
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation