Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Ascaso Steel UNO has a vintage industrial look that is both beautiful and stunning so you won't be tucking this appliance out of sight. It's also easy to clean after each use and customers have shared with us that it's a pleasantly quiet espresso machine for home use. Water is stored in a tank that is easy to fill and the boiler will heat up before you’re even done brushing your teeth. In fact, if you’re looking for a machine that manages temperature better than other machines on the market then we recommend any Ascaso for that matter since the PID feature takes out all the guesswork. This is a great entry-level machine for working from home or the office and is used by baristas for its professional steaming capabilities.
Steel UNO Features
The Steel UNO's new PID includes advanced features like temperature and offset control, pre-infusion, power-saving modes, and single or double shot programming. This is a semi-professional coffee machine for homes, offices, and even the hospitality channel. If you want a machine that steams and pours shots at the same time, check out the Steel DUO.
Electronic Group Temperature Control
- Digitally displayed PID temperature control adjustable in one-degree increments for precision.
- Adjustable OPV (over pressure valve): to regulate the brewing pressure and prevent over-extraction so every espresso shot is velvety and delicious!
- Electronic steam control with an advanced no-burn steam wand for safety.
- Volumetric programmable settings for preinfusion, single shot, double shot, and auto-standby, The enhanced volumetric controls make it easier to produce and repeat a consistently good quality espresso.
Quality Build with Professional Materials
- 12-Month Warranty, we guarantee all products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months of domestic use from the date of purchase. (purchased from 2020).
- 5-Year Warranty, we guarantee all thermoblock boilers and groups against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for 5-years of domestic use from the purchase date. (purchased from 2020).
- The Steel UNO PID body is manufactured in powder-coated carbon steel and polished stainless steel.
- 58mm professional portafilter features a real walnut wood handle with an ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing design to complement any home kitchen.
Powerful Steam and Clean Hot Water
- The new aluminum & stainless steel thermoblock group guarantees continuous, unlimited steam with constant pressure. The new thermoblock provides enhanced stability and minimal energy consumption.
- Limescale will not build up in the stainless steel thermoblock circuits leading to a longer-lasting machine.
- Freshwater is drawn for every espresso shot to ensure the best quality every time.
- 100% food-safe. AISI 316 stainless steel water circuit. No metal migration in water.
Professional Baskets and Compliments
- Each Steel UNO PID includes 5 professional baskets (2 traditional, 2 pressurized, and 1 monodose ESE). 1 stainless steel tamper. 1 blank basket for backflushing. 1 walnut wood portafilter handle.
- Manufacturer: Ascaso
- Width: 11.25 inches
- Depth: 12.5 inches/ 17 inches with the portafilter
- Height: 15 inches
- Watts: 1050W
- Volts: 120V
- Programmability: PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Boiler Material: Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
- Cup Clearance: 3 inches
- Reservoir Size: 48 ounces
- Solenoid Valve: Yes
- Cup Warmer: Yes
- Portafilter Size: 58mm
- Available Portafilters: Bottomless, E.S.E Pods, Pressurized and Non-Pressurized
- Warm-Up: Brew Time: 3:30
- Boiler Design: Thermoblock
- Pod Friendly: Yes - without adaptation
- Water Sources: Reservoir/Internal Tank
- Auto Shut Off: Yes
- Auto On: No
- Pre-Infusion: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- Water Reservoir Material: Polycarbonate NSF and FDA approved for food purpose
- Flexible Tube Material: Silicone
- Flowmeter Body Material: PBT (Arnite) 35%GF NSF compliant