Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 16 and Aug 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
This 18oz Sock Pot with a server is a more sustainable way to brew coffee or tea. It's perfect for brewing at home or as a travel brewer and it’s made from heat-resistant, hand-blown borosilicate glass so you can put it in the dishwasher. The Sock Pot comes with a sock filter, so you can start using it right away. The cotton sock filters are reusable, and replaceable
- The number of servings is 2.25 cups.
- Brew coffee or tea with this brewing method.
- Borosilicate glass is a great option when it comes to picking the best coffee sock brewer.
- A more sustainable way to brew coffee & tea.
PRO TIP: To clean the sock or not clean the sock, that is entirely up to you. If you visit Thailand (where this brewing method is popular with the street vendors) you will notice that the "socks" don't get washed too often and that is because the coffee oils build up in the cotton material resulting in a deeper and richer brew - yum! But if you prefer to wash between brews just rinse and hang to dry.
- 18oz capacity.
- Cotton sock filter.
- Borosilicate glass.
- Cloth filter w/ handle and sock included.